Below is our voter inspired year-end wrap up for you to vote for your favorite Indianapolis (and Indiana) Hip Hop releases, videos, songs, producers, and artists from 2012. Vote for your favorites! Voters account for 70% of the total score, and BDTB staff will account for the remaining 30%. The winners from each category will be featured in our first edition of our annual BDTB wrap-up magazine. Oh yeah, good stuff. Voting is active right now, and it ends at the start of the new year.
Lastly, we highly suggest you actually listen/watch to a few of these songs/releases/videos and not just vote for your friends. You know, not be stans and shit. Oh, and yes we are tracking IPs and such.
Disclaimer: The only artists featured in our polls are artists whose music was featured on the blog in 2012. If there is something that you think we missed, it was probably either not submitted to us through the proper channels, or we simply did not like it. And, of course, if we notice any foul play with the voting, we will take appropriate action.