Reese Jones has got some serious skills at creating beats and proves that with his release of Base For Your Face Vol. 1. There are even some special appearances by The Varsity Squad and Jimmy Astro. Seriously dope.
Here’s this months The Cadence mixtape by BDTB’s own DJ Jay Diff. Catch the track listing and listen to the mix below, and download the tracks from the mix from the link provided. Bong!
01. ¡MAYDAY! ft Pharoahe Monch & Stat Quo – Death March Remix
02. David Banner ft Big K.R.I.T. – Believe
03. Jaecyn Bayne ft Styles P & Kojoe – Body Down
04. J’Lynn ft Kendrick Lamar – Mona Lisa
05. Grey Granite ft Blake Allee – Armando Alvarez
06. Danny Brown – Radio Song
07. Action Bronson – Steve Wynn
08. Children Of The Night – Kids From Queens
09. Grumpy Old Men – B Team Sh*T
10. El-P – The Full Retard
11. Stalley ft Curren$y – Hammers And Vogues
12. Kardinal Offishall x Nottz – Kill Shot
13. Add-2 – Comic Book Flow (LONEgevity Remix)
14. Apollo Brown & OC – Prove Me Wrong
15. Mic Sol – Was Wrong (Produced by Mandog)
16. Jimmy Astro – Ventilation
17. Calez – Ultra Sound
18. Sene ft Blu – Backboards
19. Clear Soul Forces – Ass To The Floor
20. Beats And Breakfast Crew – Scoot’s Place
21. Pheo. x Cashius Green – Angelina’s Beamer
Here’s something new to check out. Grab it below!
Jimmy Astro is back with some original tunes! For this one the emcee from Memphis, Tennessee linked up with a producer from Cali who goes by the name of “My Vision Is A Blur”, or “MVIAB” for short. This is just one of a few tracks the two have collaborated on, the others will appear on Jimmy’s forthcoming project “Fairytales” which you can expect late summer.