Presented by IMF, here is the Chicago emcee’s most recent release entitled #GoNaledgeGo. Check the write up and track list below, and hit the link to download the project.
For about the past year, Naledge has been nearly living in the studio, and as a result, he’s given you so much music. In case you may have missed a few tracks, the head of the Brainiacs decided to package it all together in one mixtape, along with a few new joints. The end result is #GoNaledgeGo! Featuring some of rap’s favorites (Rapper Big Pooh, Chip Tha Ripper) as well as some dope emcees and producers on the rise (Tree, Caleb James, Vic Spencer), Mr. Go-ILL gives his fans yet another reason why he deserves to be mentioned among Chicago’s best emcees. Download link & tracklisting after the jump!
1. “In Brain We Trust” (Featuring Vic Spencer)
3. “I Know, Hater”
4. “Change ‘N Thangs”
5. “Cufflinks and Dress Shoes” (Featuring Rapper Big Pooh & Bad Lucc)
6. “Stop Trickin’” (Featuring Chip Tha Ripper)
7. “Feed The Fam” (Featuring Vic Spencer & Tiaramy)
8. “Big Worm”
9. “10 Toes” Freestyle
10. “The Change” (Featuring Rapper Big Pooh, Verbs & Carlitta Durand)
11. “Rubies” (Featuring Tree & Paypa of Project Mayhem)
12. “Ride Around Shinin’” Freestyle (Featuring Fooch The MC)
13. “Rosé Clicquot” Freestyle
14. “She Poppin’” (Featuring DJ MoonDawg)
DOWNLOAD via Mediafire